Sign in to follow this  
OilFieldTrash

Take a look at these WR

I'm going to start off with saying, This is not a rate my team post. I would like advice on if I should sit on my WR's or try to make some trades in first couple weeks. I am not a fan of DeSean Jackson and never will be but I ended up drafting him :wall:

PPR 10-team league 3WR 1Flex(flex is Turner(5) right now) 10th pick

Cruz(4)

DeSean(7)

Hayward-Bay(11)

Mike WilliamsTB(12)

Kendall Wright(13)

--DeSean had 7 games with less than 8 fantasy points and only 4 Total TD's. Any chance this increases this year? If production is the same, ok to keep as WR2??

--Hayward-Bay averaged 15ppg last 7 games (2 of those were 29 and 28 points). He too has 4 total TD's on the year but 3 of them came during the last 7 games. Does he become Palmers num1 guy?

--Are we gonna see Williams from rookie year or soph year?

Love Cruz, hate the rest of your WR's. DeSean is a headcase who doesn't catch a lot of balls (PPR), and has an injury prone QB.

Hayward-Bay is pretty hit or miss, as is his situation.

I don't like Mike Williams, and wouldn't depend on a rookie WR.

Also, 3 of your top 4 WR's should be devalued in PPR leagues, which further hurts your squad.

Love Cruz, hate the rest of your WR's. DeSean is a headcase who doesn't catch a lot of balls (PPR), and has an injury prone QB.

Hayward-Bay is pretty hit or miss, as is his situation.

I don't like Mike Williams, and wouldn't depend on a rookie WR.

Also, 3 of your top 4 WR's should be devalued in PPR leagues, which further hurts your squad.

Ya I am not a fan of my WR except Cruz. WR went fast! And it caught me off guard. My RB's are solid and I'm hoping I find a decent WR on waivers.

Cruz is a stud.

With Desean, you're hoping that now that he got paid, he will play much harder and get much better numbers.

DHB, has show improvement, but I don't think he has the skills to be a true WR1 receiver. Don't see his upside.

Mike Williams could be a PPR gem. He'll definitely get less attention now that VJax is in town. He's a solid WR3 with WR2 upside. You hope Josh Freeman gets better too.

Kendall Wright is a rookie who is getting a starting job in TN. Not sure if he'll start as 2nd receiver or slot. Again Nate Washington will get most attention. Might not do much this season, but keep an eye out for him in future seasons.

DeSean is my least favorite of the group, probably because you most likely used a decent draft pick to get him. His PPR value is low, but if you get points for return yardage there may be some redemption. Lucky for you, he's probably the easiest to trade (other than Cruz who you should keep), so I'd start shopping him around. The others have potential, and they probably cost you very little to obtain, so it may be worth rolling the dice.

My rb in my last draft ended up as sjax, bradshaw, r bush, donald brown, hillis, bernard scott, keiland williams, taiwan jones.

My wr ended up harvin, garcon, donald jones

I liked my wr1 but i knew i needed more depth so i traded away hillis for bowe. I think this gives my team enough depth at both positions. If your rb are good you should be able to trade one away for a wr that has upside, like bowe or wallace. Maybe your preference is different but if you are good at all other positions you should be fine with a trade to add a little to your wr core.