Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Leshoure

why is he going un drafted? Yes he will miss 2 games but he will be in a LIONs offense that scores a ton of points. Is K. Smith really a better RB then Leshoure? I remember the hype being crazy for Leshoure.

I snagged him in rd 10 as my rb5 expecting fragile Fred err K Smith will be hurt going into week 3. Best may never see the field again due to his head and that would leave Leshoure as the only available rb in Detroit.

I snagged him in rd 10 as my rb5 expecting fragile Fred err K Smith will be hurt going into week 3. Best may never see the field again due to his head and that would leave Leshoure as the only available rb in Detroit.

Keiland williams

why is he going un drafted? Yes he will miss 2 games but he will be in a LIONs offense that scores a ton of points. Is K. Smith really a better RB then Leshoure? I remember the hype being crazy for Leshoure.

He didn't go undrafted in our 12 team league with 15 roster spots back on Tuesday. Best is out the 1st 6 games being on the PUP list and it could be longer. Leshoure does have upside and it will be interesting to see how the carries get split between him and Kevin Smith once he returns in Week 3. Can Mikel stay healthy this year coming off of his season ending injury from a year ago?

Its the achilles injury & the fact that the lions threw the ball more than any other team in the league last year. But I agree, he has significant upside compared to where he's being drafted.

Dude was a beast in college. He carried the ball 16 times vs Oakland. He's in a high power offense and if he only gets golaine carries thats 10-12TD in the Lion O.

He is high risk/high reward type RB. Smith could play all 16 but odds are against it. I like LeShoures upside and took him in a couple of ESPN leagues off of waivers. The Achilles does worry me. Even if it's healed and you continue to put a lot of pressure and work on the ligaments it could just all of a sudden snap. It's clear the ligaments damage caused im to miss last year and it's taken him a long time to get back. After the suspenion it'd be wise to monitr his carries early and keep working on improving the Achilles. If he blows it out he's done for the year. Yet if heplays smart, focuses on keeping the Achilles in good working order, the dude could put up nice numbers even in the heavy pass offense. He's worth a late round flyer if you have the room and he'll be on a lot of waiver wires.