Sign in to follow this  
Busted by the Feds

Robert Turbin, Flavor of the Week

Sky is the limit, Lynch still having back spasms. I took him late in the draft.

Sky is the limit, Lynch still having back spasms. I took him late in the draft.

I got him for a buck in an auction league. That line will put up some rushing TDs, either for Lynch or somebody else. If Lynch is injured/suspended, profit!

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll is "so happy" with rookie RB Robert Turbin.

"He's a really good football player," Carroll said after Turbin rushed for 93 yards on 14 carries against the Chiefs Friday. "I'm so happy with the draft pick. We went out to get a guy who could complement Marshawn (Lynch) and could give us good, hard-nosed running, and he's shown exactly that." Lynch carried a bruising load last season, and could cede a handful of carries per game to a player who has put a stranglehold on No. 2 duties. Aug 25 - 1:08 PM

Source: Seattle Times

Robert Turbin - RB - Seahawks

Robert Turbin rushed for 34 yards on 10 carries in the Seahawks' second preseason game.

Turbin received more carries than Leon Washington, and was mixed in with the starting offense. Even if Marshawn Lynch avoids suspension, Turbin's power-running style is an ideal fit for Seattle's West Coast offense. Turbin has the size and speed to excel at the NFL level, but his vision and durability are question marks.

Aug. 18 - 11:28 p.m. ET

I had to spend $6 to get him (i like his upside in my dynasty league), and the Marshawn owner has been bugging me to trade him ever since.

He looked pretty studly against the Chiefs. Dude works out a little

If something happens to Lynch, he's the workhorse. Washington is strictly 3rd down, change of pace and kick return duties. He might get a couple extra carries if Turbin is starting.

It took him a little while to adjust to the zone blocking, but it suits his running style and he's getting it now.