8. (73) Reggie Wayne WR

9. (88) Titus Young WR

10. (93) Donald Brown RB

11. (108) Sidney Rice WR

12. (113) Matt Prater K

13. (128) Toby Gerhart RB

14. (133) Detroit DEF

15. (148) Brandon LaFell WR

i don't think the team is awful, probably a C+ because the Brady / gronk picks while trendy leave you with wholes everywhere else. WRs are too thin, RBs are average at best - you should have grabbed a WR instead of gronk and then picked a decent TE later. Now this is assuming you have to start a TE. I know Gronk puts up monster numbers, so you will win TE position but be in tough spots elsewhere. Plus if Brady has bad game so does your team. And Pats bye week is guaranteed loss since your whole team depends on that nucleus. Gerhart was a nice late pick though

i don't think the team is awful, probably a C+ because the Brady / gronk picks while trendy leave you with wholes everywhere else. WRs are too thin, RBs are average at best - you should have grabbed a WR instead of gronk and then picked a decent TE later. Now this is assuming you have to start a TE. I know Gronk puts up monster numbers, so you will win TE position but be in tough spots elsewhere. Plus if Brady has bad game so does your team. And Pats bye week is guaranteed loss since your whole team depends on that nucleus. Gerhart was a nice late pick though

I didn't really WANT to draft either one Brady or Gronk but the value told me otherwise. the way the other guys were flying off the board I needed to be front of the pack somewhere And I didn't see the value of Megatron in round one. My WR are definite weak spot. I think the RB will manage. this year I'm probably higher on Don brown then most but I think the other guys will be respectable.

Standard Yahoo 10 team no ppr

1. (8) Tom Brady QB

2. (13) Rob Gronkowski TE

3. (28) Steven Jackson RB

4. (33) Fred Jackson RB

5. (48) BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB

6. (53) Reggie Bush RB

7. (68) DeSean Jackson WR

8. (73) Reggie Wayne WR

9. (88) Titus Young WR

10. (93) Donald Brown RB

11. (108) Sidney Rice WR

12. (113) Matt Prater K

13. (128) Toby Gerhart RB

14. (133) Detroit DEF

15. (148) Brandon LaFell WR

Hard to be specific without scoring info. That said you're obviously thin at WR with good RBs + depth and great with WB/TE. Roll with your crew and hope Rice/Young/LaFell are impact players. If that doesnt happen you can package two RBs for a nice WR addition.

mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=406024