Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

Thoughts on Robert turbin if lynch is out?

He's a monster. If Lynch is out, start him. I am starting him in the flex over Richardson (obvious) and Demaryius this week. I think SEA having a pretty good defense will also mean Turbin will get quite a few carries.

As a Seattle homer, i don't think Turbin will get a full load. he will most likely get 10-15 touches max and split with Leon Washington. Just my opinion.

He's perfect for Seattle's zone blocking and should get all of Lynch's carries if he's out. I'd start him with confidence if Lynch doesnt play. Washington might get a few extra carries but I think the coaching staff has made it clear Turbin is the primary backup.

In PPR leagues a HUGE YES! This kid is an amazing little catcher and could pull a Forte kind of performance....IF Lynch is out.

Drafted & added him in all my leagues but am not pressed to put him in the starting lineup this week. I could maybe use him in my flex in a PPR league but Lynch would have to be ruled out for me to do so.

Personally, I think if you have him start him. My thinking is lynch got paid, even if he is ok to play and starts the game, there is a good chance he sits out the game early. This should be a close game too, so I'd expect a lot of running and low scoring.

I'm going with Turbin , Jennings or Ridley in my flex, not sure who I lean more towards, possibly Ridley but I think they'l all produce decent numbers equally.

I've heard a few locals say skittles is expected to play for what its worth. I'd still start Turbin over him. At worst, he would get 10-15 carries.

This isn't a new injury for Lynch, he's played hard with this in the past.. Last year after his back spasm he tore up his remaining games. He is expected to play tomorrow and he will be a beast against a division rival. Turbin will get around 10 touches for a total of 40-50 yards

I don't own either, just a Seahawk homer

This isn't a new injury for Lynch, he's played hard with this in the past.. Last year after his back spasm he tore up his remaining games. He is expected to play tomorrow and he will be a beast against a division rival. Turbin will get around 10 touches for a total of 40-50 yards

I don't own either, just a Seahawk homer

Condolences.

Niners fan. :banana: