Sign in to follow this  
BigDom423

RB help

i need help at rb.I am putting AJ green on the block,what level back should i get for him?

I would go for a level 5 back, maybe a level 6. This one time i had a level 10 back and i won. He was so good. Thanks for answering mine!

I would go for a level 5 back, maybe a level 6. This one time i had a level 10 back and i won. He was so good. Thanks for answering mine!

would you take a trade: doug martin, cedric benson,jonathan stewart for Aj green and matt forte?

would you take a trade: doug martin, cedric benson,jonathan stewart for Aj green and matt forte?

Ok you are obbiously new to fantasy football. I would not make that trade. This thread belongs on the "little help" board, not here. I was going to mess with you more, but since you have the grammar skills of a 13 year old I kind of felt bad.

Ok you are obbiously new to fantasy football. I would not make that trade. This thread belongs on the "little help" board, not here. I was going to mess with you more, but since you have the grammar skills of a 13 year old I kind of felt bad.

I didn't realize we were writing novels here and needed to use proper grammar. Maybe you should learn how to use spellcheck before you point out OBVIOUS mistakes on my post.Thanks for the help!

I didn't realize we were writing novels here and needed to use proper grammar. Maybe you should learn how to use spellcheck before you point out OBVIOUS mistakes on my post.Thanks for the help!

Hahaha

Dom, I would make that trade. Then again, I'm very high on Doug Martin this year. I have not liked what I've seen out of Andy Dalton so far....