Sign in to follow this  
hopolb33

update on my terrible team! lol

So guys I am sure you remember my post about how I took Ace advice on going wr early and I posted my team and everyone said I am done well after two weeks I am 2-0 and my total points after 2 weeks is 308….Here is my team now tell me what you think : )

qb-p manning, luck

wr- jones,marshall,nicks

rb-r bush,m bush, spiller, donald brown

te-hernandez and pitta

So guys I am sure you remember my post about how I took Ace advice on going wr early and I posted my team and everyone said I am done well after two weeks I am 2-0 and my total points after 2 weeks is 308….Here is my team now tell me what you think : )

qb-p manning, luck

wr- jones,marshall,nicks

te-hernandez and pitta

My team is 2-0 and has scored 309 pts.

So guys I'm sure you all remember when I posted my team here and you all hate when people do that, so you just told me my team sucked and to ###### off cause you didn't want this garbage on your forum. Well, I'm back now, and here is my team for the second time, so I can once again ask you how it looks. Please look at me, Hey, over here.

Fixed that for ya.

qb-p manning, luck

wr- jones,marshall,nicks

te-hernandez and pitta

Well if you won this week it was mostly because you had awesome week from Spiller and Bush not because taking Marshall and Julio first was an awesome strategy

So guys I'm sure you all remember when I posted my team here and you all hate when people do that, so you just told me my team sucked and to ###### off cause you didn't want this garbage on your forum. Well, I'm back now, and here is my team for the second time, so I can once again ask you how it looks. Please look at me, Hey, over here.

Fixed that for ya.

Nice. :thumbsup: