Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Need a TE

Standard scoring, Hernandez was my only TE.

WRs are Harvin, Amendola, S. Johnson, Britt, Garcon, and Cobb. Can only play 3 weekly (one flex)

Been offered J. Finley for S. Johnson. Finley owner is weak at WR/Flex and has V. Davis at TE as well.

No brainer, right?

Absolute no brainer, you have enough wideouts by far and now you need to fill the TE injury hole. I just lost Hernandez as well and Id do this trade in a second!

I would do this trade. You obviously need a TE and you could live without Johnson. Harvin is a beast, Amendola is the real deal and will be solid, Garcon once fully healthy will thrive in WAS with RG3 and Britt could break out soon. Im not a huge Cobb fan but you still have 4 WR id rank over Johnson. Not saying he sucks by an means, but you will be fine witout him for sure!

I would go ahead and do it unless there is a TE on the wire that you can pick up... Bennett and Pitta looked pretty good last week. And I don't know if you have ever read the quote but, Bennet "is like a black unicorn out there. It's really something amazing to watch." Haha

I would go ahead and do it unless there is a TE on the wire that you can pick up... Bennett and Pitta looked pretty good last week. And I don't know if you have ever read the quote but, Bennet "is like a black unicorn out there. It's really something amazing to watch." Haha

No brainer....take that trade!

Do the deal, it is a no brainer!

Thanks for mine