Sign in to follow this  
truebigdog

Eli @ Carolina or Ryan @ San Diego

I would safely start Eli vs. CAR. CARs defense is mediocare on its best day so if the offense gets going it could end up a highish scoring affair. SD has been playing good defense this year so I'm expecting a week similar to last week for Ryan.

This is almost as 50/50 as it gets but id go Matt Ryan

Heres why:

Vs a tough run def in SD who also has a high powered offense, this could likely be a shootout through the air for Ryan.

Manning is playing a worse all around defense but CAR is horrible vs the run, so imo the Giants have a chance to run it more. Altho Eli could be in a shootout as well.

Either way you have two very good options

Please help!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=407739

I do feel it's a 50/50 option .. Eli is usually been up and down and with Nicks and Hixon out of the lineup, he lost his #1 and #3 WRs. They will rely on running game and Cruz solely and there is no reason to believe Matt Ryan will slow down this week. And with Turner not much involved at all, I see them continue to be an aerial attack!

Matt Ryan for sure!

I do feel it's a 50/50 option .. Eli is usually been up and down and with Nicks and Hixon out of the lineup, he lost his #1 and #3 WRs. They will rely on running game and Cruz solely and there is no reason to believe Matt Ryan will slow down this week. And with Turner not much involved at all, I see them continue to be an aerial attack!

Matt Ryan for sure!

With Nicks out for the Giants....i'd go with Ryan