Sign in to follow this  
ink

need QB advice for this week

ok so my drafting strategy for this year was to fill my WR/RB/TE slots first with the best available players and then pick up the leftover scraps of whatever QB's were left and try to figure it out week to week. so my quarterbacks are:

Carson Palmer

Matt Schaub

Matt Cassell

Blaine Gabbert

my league starts two quarterbacks so I need to pick two of them. I am leaning towards Palmer and Cassell, what do you guys think?

ok so my drafting strategy for this year was to fill my WR/RB/TE slots first with the best available players and then pick up the leftover scraps of whatever QB's were left and try to figure it out week to week. so my quarterbacks are:

Carson Palmer

Matt Schaub

Matt Cassell

Blaine Gabbert

my league starts two quarterbacks so I need to pick two of them. I am leaning towards Palmer and Cassell, what do you guys think?

I hope that TE or 3rd WR you chose was worth this crap shoot of a list of QBs. Waiting for a QB is fine, as long as you don't wait too long.

I'd go with Schaub. Cassel after that. You might as well drop Gabbert. He will never be the choice.

Help the wounded

I hope that TE or 3rd WR you chose was worth this crap shoot of a list of QBs. Waiting for a QB is fine, as long as you don't wait too long.

I'd go with Schaub. Cassel after that. You might as well drop Gabbert. He will never be the choice.

Help the wounded

TE is Gronk, 3rd WR is Stevie Johnson and by the time I grabbed him all the half decent QB's were gone anyways. And if any available QB shows that they have potential Gabbert will be gone. I just have the space to hang onto him for now.