Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

The NFL sure has a lot of fines to give out!

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/story/_/id/8422575/web-explodes-replacement-refs-call-packers

I dare Roger Goodell to fine the dozens of players who bashed the officiating on Twitter last night after that abomination. :lol:

Tony Gonzalez: I've been saying give the refs a break but that TD call was ridicules. How do you miss that? Pop Warner refs would have gotten that right.

Derek Hagan: This is crazy... I'm still SMH... Can't call it!!!! Refs r a joke...they also missed that O Pass interference on Tate... 2 hand push off

Drew Brees: I love this league and love the game of football, but tonight’s debacle hurts me greatly. This is NOT the league we’re supposed to represent

Mike McKenzie: If the refs can do that than @JonVilma51 should be able to play next game .....

But the best line of the night comes from someone outside the league who happens to be known for speaking his mind (and getting fined):

Mark Cuban: I would love to see what my reaction would be if a Mavs game ended like #MNF. #Expensive #NBAtime :lol:

I don't blame any of them.

I do like Bubba Watson's tweet though: "All @nfl fans watch the Ryder Cup this week, we got no refs. #USA"

Have been reading where they won't be fined/can't be.

They can't do it on the field or intimidate...but I think I heard they can't be fined for public comments afterwards.