Sign in to follow this  
lindust20

Benson for CJ2

I got offered Cedric Benson and i would give up Chris johnson, rb depth sucks (basically pierre thomas and frank gore)... it is a keeper league, std scoring.

What should i do?

get benson. look at ten next 3 games after this week. he has not got it going, he will not get it going anytime soon. he got his money.

If you aren't desperate I wouldn't trade. Let's face it. Can you afford to sit. CJ0K? To me if you need to play a RB right away then do it. But if you are going to pick up CedricB to sit him? If that's the case then IMHO you hold on to CJ or like I said earlier package him with another player and get either a better WR or RB. good luck.

These are my rb's and wr's. You start 2 and 2 and the flex 1 (could also flex tight end, which would be heath miller after this week)

SELECT 2-3 RB: Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB

Gerhart, Toby MIN RB

Gore, Frank SFO RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

Redman, Isaac PIT RB

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB

Tolbert, Mike CAR RB

SELECT 2-3 WR: Austin, Miles DAL WR

Burleson, Nate DET WR

Heyward-Bey, Darrius OAK WR

Kerley, Jeremy NYJ WR

Meachem, Robert SDC WR

Robinson, Laurent JAC WR

Welker, Wes NEP WR

You are in a tough spot. I'd do it looking at you RBs. You have to start Frank Gore every time. If NO learned to run the ball then Pierre would be a beast for you. Can't trust NO though. CJ schedule sucks for the next 3-4 weeks. Given your position I guess you have to do it. Now if CJ turns it around don't second guess yourself. You did what you had to at the time. Cedric will get better with GB as the season progresses I think he just got there and he's still learning the offense. Best of luck man.

I'd do anything to unload CJ at this point he's been on my don't draft unless he falls ridiculously low list ever since his big year.

I think I'd take Leshoure benson then Morris in that order...I think long term it's the way to go.