Sign in to follow this  
dayreckers

Brady Owners

My RB's are not in the best of shape and I am on the hunt and preparing to deal Brady. Who's dealt him recently and what have you received in return? I have my eye on Rice #1 and MJD #2. Anyone else to put on that list? Foster owner has Eli as his QB, but not a lot of depth at RB, so I know he's off the block. Rice owner has Romo and MJD owner has Vick. Could be potential there.

I traded away brady and gates for gronk and rivers. I already had ryan so i didnt need brady also. I went for TE as i felt my wr and rb situation was good enough.

Trying to move Brady for flacco and lynch I threw in SJax who's riding my bench lately but is "servicable", so to me on paper looks pretty fair.

Someone traded Brady, Kendall hunter and hou d for mikel lashoure, Antonio brown, Philip rivers and sea d.

I have Brady and Decker up for Ryan and Gore. He's sitting on it and appears to be strongly considering. He's hurting at WR and I could use some help in the RB category. I also have Hunter so it'll be good to get complete coverage from them. Hoping this happens, especially with Atlanta's schedule.