Sign in to follow this  
vegassandwich227

Stat corrections

3 weeks ago, there was a ruling about Vick having 15 less yards rushing because they changed one play from a sack to a run. The team in my league with Vick had previously won by 0.6, only to realize on Thursday that he lost by 0.9.

2 weeks ago, the guy who won the above game won his week again, this time on the Witten TD with less than 40 seconds in the Monday night game which was a blowout, so that TD was totally meaningless to the game. In addition, our league gives an additional money bonus to the team with the weekly high score...this owner also had Dez Bryant, and the 2 pt conversion on the Witten TD gave him the high score of the week by 1.4...over the team he beat the week before because of the Vick ruling.

This past week, the same owner lost by 0.3. His opponent started Rodgers, who got stat-corrected to having 8 less passing yards, so it would seem that it has happened three weeks in a row...yet, this owner also has Demaryius Thomas, who is getting stat-corrected himself to getting 8 less receiving yards...so, he will actually lose by 0.7.

I consider these events absolutely unbelievable...

This is the same owner who lost his week a few years ago when Westbrook took a knee...unreal

I think this story is total fabrication. Since when does anyone keep track to another person team so close.

Any idea why D. Thomas is losing the yards? I don't see any explanation anywhere. Box score still adds up to 188

This past week, the same owner lost by 0.3. His opponent started Rodgers, who got stat-corrected to having 8 less passing yards, so it would seem that it has happened three weeks in a row...yet, this owner also has Demaryius Thomas, who is getting stat-corrected himself to getting 8 less receiving yards...so, he will actually lose by 0.7.

Frank Gore picks up two yards (and loses one carry) when a rush was changed to an aborted play.

A Darius Reynaud reception was changed to a Nate Washington reception, giving Washington an additional catch and 17 more yards.

One Peyton Manning completion to Demaryius Thomas was reduced in length by eight yards, affecting both players.

An Aaron Rodgers pass to Alex Green has been changed to a rush. Rodgers loses eight yards passing while Green picks up eight yards rushing.

What originally was scored as a 13-yard touchdown run for Rashard Mendenhall now has been credited as a 13-yard touchdown pass from Ben Roethlisberger to Mendenhall.

WERE THERE ANY MORE? I HAD A PLAYER JUMP TWO POINTS TO A VICTORY AND HE HAD NONE OF THESE PLAYERS.

I found it. Holy Cow! He had NE Defense and that lost of 8 yards took them from 402 yards to 394 yards. +2 points. Wow.