Sign in to follow this  
sddavies

Start Big Ben over Brady?

But, Ben plays tonight against a pretty bad TEN defense. On the other hand, the Pats have to travel cross country to Seattle - which is a very tough place to play. Now, if anybody can overcome the odds with Seattle's tough D and crowd noise, it's Brady. But I have Ben in my lineup right now.

Anybody out there think I should change my mind??

Will respond to yours if you leave a link

Thanks

i would keep big ben in. i think the pats are recognizing that they have a pretty decent running game with ridley/bolden/woodhead and have been utilizing it recently. also as you mentioned Seattle's d is pretty stout and theyre in Seattle. i don't think seattle has any shot building a lead against the pats, which would lead me to believe brady won't be chucking it all game

thanks for answering mine

I feel your pain. I'm considering Big Ben over Rogers vs. Houston. As of now I have Rogers in my lineup. Not sure that helps you much.

the safe choice is ben. good chance for 240yds and 1 or 2 tds. if you are head to head against a formidable opponent then maybe you should take the chance with brady who can get 300+yds and 2 to 4tds. you should feel fortunate to have the luxury of two good choices.