Sign in to follow this  
Bills04

WSIS - pick only 3: Foster, Charles, McGahee or

Hi. I'm in a standard scoring, non-PPR six team league - and I'm stacked at RB.

Who do I sit??? Not Foster, obviously. But then who of the next three? Ridley has been $$$ in 2012. Charles is playing out of his mind in 2012 - WHAT knee injury?!? And McGahee averages between 110 and 125 yards against SD.

I'm leaning towards what I did last week - which was sitting Charles. McGahee was comparable - if you discount his fumbles... :unsure:

Thoughts? Leave YOUR link, I reply! :cheers:

Okay - I just analyzed RB Points Scored for each of the four - including RB Points Allowed for each opponent. I then also considered full FY 2011 rushing offense and rushing defense standings.

Looks like I'm going to sit M. Lynch. He is "off the scale" worse than the other three RBs, in each of the 2012 and 2011 analyses.

The responses I got were to start Charles over another of the RBs. But each responder suggested sitting a different RB. And, my analysis results in the third one not yet mentioned getting the pine! :music_guitarred:

bench ridley or mcgahee in those matchups. start lynch if u have him. i would bench ridley, i see BB writing him out of gameplan, if u have him.