Sign in to follow this  
thegame7000

Good time to sell High?

I was offered Reggie Wayne and Michael Turner for Jordy Nelson and Mikel Leshoure. Our league is TD heavy, so Turner is a top 7 Rb.

I know Jordy will have a few more games like yesterday...but I feel week in/week out, Reggie will be more consistent as there are not as many playmakers in INDY as there are in GB.

My fellow geeks, your advice is appreciated

I was offered Reggie Wayne and Michael Turner for Jordy Nelson and Mikel Leshoure. Our league is TD heavy, so Turner is a top 7 Rb.

I know Jordy will have a few more games like yesterday...but I feel week in/week out, Reggie will be more consistent as there are not as many playmakers in INDY as there are in GB.

My fellow geeks, your advice is appreciated

I think Reggie is more consistent than Jordy. and, I think that Best coming back there is going to be a split backfield. So, I'd take that deal.

LeShoure hasn't proved himself, but I think Turner's age and wear and tear will really start to show after their bye this week. If you can afford to look for upside, I would rather have Nelson and Leshoure. Nelson might thrive if Jennings gets back in the next couple of weeks, especially if alex green can start making teams respect the run a little