Sign in to follow this  
skyyaa

Forte/Colston for Morris/Fitzgerald?

Forte's the better talent, but he's going to get goal-line poached and CHI has a brutal second half schedule against the run. Morris is performing like a top 5 back right now but he's totally unproven and plays for the devil. I'd take Colston slightly over Fitz right now for his schedule and team situation but they're basically equal. Start 2 WR/RBs and 1 Flex. What do you guys think?

Me:

QB: Vick, Luck

RB: Foster, Charles, Forte, McGahee, F Jackson

WR: Harvin, Marshall, Colston, D Moore

TE: Bennett

Him:

QB: Newton, Schaub

RB: Matthews, Morris, Ridley, Ballard

WR: Cruz, Fitzgerald, Austin, Floyd, Hawkins

TE: H Miller

I really like this trade for you...doesn't weaken your RB corp significantly, and immediately upgrades your WR.

I don't know about this one. While I do like morris, Colston, now that he's back is going to be hooking up with Drew Brees more than teens at the Prom. Fitz has Kolb who is injured? and the backup skelton who likes Andre Roberts more. I say stand pat, but that's just an opinion.

EDIT: I forgot to mention we start 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and 1 FLEX.

One for, one against. Gah. But thanks for your thoughts guys. I'm honestly more worried about Morris vs. Forte than Fitz vs. Colston. It's going to be tough benching Harvin or Marshall all year, so I expect Fitz to only be competing for the flex spot and bye week fill-ins.