Sign in to follow this  
SabreNation

Team Is Stacked - Time To Trade?

It's a glorious thing in the fantasy world. All of your early picks are gold, all those late round sleepers pan out, and the next thing you know you're sitting on a mountain of fantasy gold. I'm not content though, I look at all the talent sitting on my bench and I see a perfect opportunity to upgrade my starters. So, I'm reaching out to the FFToday gurus to help me formulate some options. Its a 10-team standard PPR league, start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, PK, DEF. Here is my team:

QB - Stafford, Palmer

RB - Peterson, Bradshaw, Ridley, LeShoure

WR - Calvin Johnson, Harvin, Welker, Wayne, ARoberts, Heyward-Bey (waiver request in - drop DHB, pick up Josh Gordon)

TE - Gresham, Finley

PK - LTynes

DEF - Arizona

Opportunities:

* Oner owner has both Matt Ryan & Aaron Rodgers. He's solid at WR and RB but starting Doug Martin at FLEX so I can definitely do something to upgrade him to get Ryan or Rogers but which one?

* Arian Foster's owner is TERRIBLE at WR, Decker is his best right now. He doesn't have much depth at RB behind Foster and RBush so I would probably have to package an RB in the deal. Maybe something like Bradshaw and Megatron for Foster and Malcom Floyd

* RGIII's owner is currently starting CJ Spiller at RB2 and Kevin Ogletree at FLEX, so, yeah...

Your wealth is clearly at WR...I would offer Welker for Aaron Rodgers after this week. He might bite since Ryan has been SO good, Ryan will be done with his bye weeks after this week, and Welker has been on fire.

I don't like trading away Bradshaw/Calvin Johnson for Foster...seems like you're giving up too much. Yes, it doesn't weaken your WR corp significantly, but that seems like a lot of value.

Need to know who RGIII's backup is...you might be able to offer him Wayne and Stafford for him if his backup sucks.

Right now is a bad time to buy Rodgers 6 TD preformance on prime time. If you can try.

I own Ryan and Rodgers. I'm pissed at Ryan so I can see you realistically getting him. Keep Megatron and I like selling Welker cause when A Hernandez was on the field he was abismal I got him low value in one league cause of that.

You need to look ahead and see what WR combos you like recommend Megatron but see what suits your team best. Do you want to keep stafford? Your heavily invested in the lions play.

I would trade Harvin or Welker for another QB that fits with Stafford well. I got Ryan and Stafford in one league not overly thrilled down the line in fantasy playoffs. I would keep Stafford and sell for a better matchup down the line or do it now.

If you can get Foster try... Bradshaw or even AP with Welker or Harvin. I would sell on Leshoure and Ridley if you can find better 2RB in a trade. Try to get another 2RB don't just do a 1 for 2 or swapt RBs.

You won't get either of those QB's for Welker. No way that happens. You'll have to offer Megatron if you want a shot at one of them.