Sign in to follow this  
DanSF49

Big Trade, Should I do it?

I'm being offered Frank Gore and Vincent Jackson for Tom Brady and Percy Harvin. Would you do this deal with the team I currently have, which is listed below? I'm really nervous about dealing Harvin. I can pick up the following backup QBs that are free agents (Dalton, Ponder, Luck, Schaub, Palmer and Freeman)

QB - RG3 and Brady

RB - Sproles CJ2K, Fred Jackson, Reggie Bush, Daryl Richardson

WR - Harvin, Mike Wallace, Fitzgerald, Jordy, Kendall Wright, Decker

TE - Gronk

K - Connor Barth

D - Bears

You do need upgrades at RB. However that trade is horrible for you. You give up a top 3 QB and a top 5 WR for two players that dont even crack the top 10. You can get a lot more for either one of your players.

Help with mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410540

I have just been offered another deal. Jones Drew for Mike Wallace and Fred Jackson. That seems like the exact kind of trade I need to make

Although I'm not a fantasy regular.. I'm doing quite well in mind. 2nd place.

My two cents worth. I don't think it's a good trade. Frank and Vincent gives good points week to week from a RB and WR standpoint put the points that Brady puts up weekly will never be matched from Ponder or Luck or any other FA. The FA QB's are weekly gaining 15-20 points per week where Brady get an additional 10, Would this trade give you the points to conpensate those lost but gained from Gore and Vincent? Keep in mind, Gore only scored 5.6 points last week but Jackson did roughly 18.. It's good offer but my choice would stay with Brady, get some RB help and ride Brady till the end.

Good luck.

R

Yeah.. I agree.. take that offer of MJD for Wallace and Jackson. That one is a no brainer.. there are other WR's as FA's that you can pick up that are hitting it with injuries to top players.. sleepers are free all over.

Although I'm not a fantasy regular.. I'm doing quite well in mind. 2nd place.

My two cents worth. I don't think it's a good trade. Frank and Vincent gives good points week to week from a RB and WR standpoint put the points that Brady puts up weekly will never be matched from Ponder or Luck or any other FA. The FA QB's are weekly gaining 15-20 points per week where Brady get an additional 10, Would this trade give you the points to conpensate those lost but gained from Gore and Vincent? Keep in mind, Gore only scored 5.6 points last week but Jackson did roughly 18.. It's good offer but my choice would stay with Brady, get some RB help and ride Brady till the end.

Good luck.

R

I haven't started Brady since Week 1 because RG3 is just an absolute stud. I have been holding onto Brady just to make a big trade mid season.

I definitely take the MJD deal, and try to parlay Brady into a top WR.