Sign in to follow this  
icy_water

quickie: josh gordon or mike williams

Going into my bye with Julio Jones I look to the waiver wire and I see potential with Gordon and Williams. They both have good matchups, they both have good matchups this week. One is 6'4" 224 lb emerging #1 but is a rookie with a rookie qb. The other is a 6'1" 212 lb 3rd year player but is a clear #2 but has better numbers than the rookie....Which one do you like more for this week? Which one do you like for rest of season?

I would rather have a quickie with Josh Gordon. Have you seen the feet on that guy? You know what they say...

I also heard Eric Decker would be fun to have around...according to his girlfriend.

:shocking:

Both are good bye replacement options. Josh Gordon has a great matchup against the Colts (8th most fantasy points allowed to WR's). Williams should have a decent performance against the Saints, and has had some really good games so far. Toss up.

It’s pretty close, but I’d personally give the edge to Williams here.

Over his last three games, his production (and targets) has been solid. Plus, while both WRs in question have good matchups, there is a distinct possibility that NO puts TB in a positions where they must pass a lot late in the game (good for Williams).