Sign in to follow this  
Dunger

Bradshaw or Morris rest of the way

Someone is trying to trade me Victor Cruz in a ppr league. Would you rather have Bradshaw or Morris for the rest of the way. My other rb are Rice, A. Green, Powell, Pierre Thomas Cant decide if I should do it and to keep Bradshaw or Morris, what do you think?

Bam Morris retired a long time ago. It's a shame too with injuries to Mendenhall and Redmond. He would put up some serious numbers.

:music_guitarred:

Bam Morris retired a long time ago. It's a shame too with injuries to Mendenhall and Redmond. He would put up some serious numbers.

I suppose bam changed his name to Alfred and enrolled in Florida Atlantic to go back to college and get drafted in the 6th round back in the spring

Morris. As long as RGIII stays healthy he will have huge holes to run the ball. Bradshaw is more talented than Morris, but I would be surprised if he doesn't get injured again.

Horrible schedule for morris. Foot issues for bradshaw and nice history of injuries. get cruz.

Horrible schedule for morris. Foot issues for bradshaw and nice history of injuries. get cruz.

Morris has Giants, Pit, Carolina, Bye, Phi, Dallas, Giants, Bal, Cle.

Bradshaw has Redskins, Dallas Pit, Cincy, Bye, GB, Was, NO, Atl

Since I am in 1st, I expect to be in the playoffs, and play in those last two weeks, So Bal/Cle or NO/Atl

Tough call here, go with your gut, I can sit here and make arguments for either (I really like both guys right now), if you are that much in need of a WR then go with your first instinct. I will say if you have ELI then I keep Morris for some diversity.

After the Vikings game, I think Alf proved he is matchup proof. He is a stud RB1 and should be drafted in R1 if you were to re-draft now. The only knock would be Shananegans, but Shanny is too busy trying to develop RG3 for him to care enough right now.

Thought Bradshaw was on an NFL pregame show - go figure :doh: