Sign in to follow this  
Rathmmansboy

James Jones or M. Austin in Flex?

Ditto its a tough call... I got to say M. Austin. Unless your in the party that likes rolling with hot hand... if you started him 2 weeks in a row u might as well make it 3.

But if your making ur decision cause u benched him those weeks and feel dumb... don't that happens. I had Matt Ryan vs Oak... Rodgers v Hou... picked wrong... wished I would of factored in how pissed off Rodgers was.

I would be consoled that top CB Gamble for Car is out then between Dez and Miles they will have a great day. A blow out is bad cause then they will run out clock but I think Car will play them tough.

Did u know M. Austin been the best Dallas WR... go figure... to date... but Miles has been slumping. You can't go wrong either way. TDs are unpredictable to an extent. I think a blow out is likely v Stl... GB doesn't run the ball out too much but they might. Its the last week effect that got ur brain going bonkers... J Jones had the best 3 game stretch this yr and M Austin the worse so I see the conflict.

Good luck if you got a RB or TE for Dal/GB that could be a good tie breaker it guarantees higher chance for a TD.

Dez is finally making plays and Rodgers is looking at Jones in the Redzone a lot, I stick with the hot hand, maybe not two TD's but no reason why he should not get 70-80 yds and 1 TD

My link

It's really hard to bench Jones right now. He's on an absolute tear and Rodgers is gaining more and more confidence in him....

If Dez is playing then def Jones. If Dez is not I would lean ever so slightly to Austin. Thanks for your reply