Sign in to follow this  
A-Rod12

CJ2K

So...I suppose now is the time to try and sell HIGH on Johnson? Then again, that's 3 decent or good outings out of his last 4, and he has several good matchups left.

What are all my fellow CJ2K owners going to do?

Same dilemma and looking for advice. I'm thinking hold on at least 1 more week as long as your trade deadline isn't looming because the indy rushing D is usually awful.

After Indy, he's back to being useless against tough run D's. Trade him while he still has value.

This is what I am thinking. I just got offered what seems like a gold mine dropping in my lap.

Stafford and Welker for CJ and Maclin. Thoughts?

I think selling him now is the best option. What if the Colts stop him or if he gets hurt? Where are you then? Kicking yourself in the nuts. He does has tough match-up's ahead after Indy. If you need him for a filler this week then hold off, but if you can afford to let him go make your best deal.

I think I got mine...Full details here if you would help me out.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410946

This is what I am thinking. I just got offered what seems like a gold mine dropping in my lap.

Stafford and Welker for CJ and Maclin. Thoughts?

I wouldn't do that, but I don't think Stafford is going to become the beast he was last year. I just traded CJ1K for McCoy, probably a great trade but I worry that CJ2K is back and is going to blow up the second half of the season.

I would definitely trade CJ NOW instead of next week....use that Indy matchup to lure people in....people often just look at the previous and next matchup, so even if he has another great game you'll get more for him now.

I would definitely trade CJ NOW instead of next week....use that Indy matchup to lure people in....people often just look at the previous and next matchup, so even if he has another great game you'll get more for him now.

What is he worth now is the question...on a Lynch level, or more in the AP category? (I would be buying at the Lynch level)

What is he worth now is the question...on a Lynch level, or more in the AP category? (I would be buying at the Lynch level)

If you can get AP or Lynch you should obviously jump on it. I would set my aim at guys like Forte, Trent, Mathews, DMC, Martin or Ridley, and would be really happy if I got a 1 vs 1 done. The better approach is probably to do a package deal where you get something like a WR upgrade for whats seems like a RB downgrade.

CJ2K+A. Brown for Forte+Colston or something.

Have a look at mine as well?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=410981

Didn't he also light up the Texans?

I'm not sure you just don't hold and play him. 3 of last 4 of 100+ total yards including against PITT and Houston.

Schedule is fairly easy. He's durable as hell too.

No clue why so many people are down on him. Right now he's on pace for 1,800 yards.....

He is on pace for 1136 yards. Hes averaging approximately 71 yards a game