Sign in to follow this  
66scoresagain

which receiver to start

crus versus dallas

decker versus saints

cobb versus jacksonvill

Need to start two and Eli Manning is my Qb.....so every crus play is points for both

I don't want to complicate things, but I go with Cobb. Jennings has just been ruled out indefinitely and is getting surgery on Tues, and Finley has been hurt and he drops a ton of passes and Jordy has been dealing with Hammy issues this week including yesterday. Cobb is going to be the man for a little while with the best qb in the league right now. Versus Decker while he has been getting his, is still giving up a lot of looks to D Thomas.

I think Cruz is an insta start no matter what, so I would go Cruz and Cobb.

please answer mine.. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411089

I don't want to complicate things, but I go with Cobb. Jennings has just been ruled out indefinitely and is getting surgery on Tues, and Finley has been hurt and he drops a ton of passes and Jordy has been dealing with Hammy issues this week including yesterday. Cobb is going to be the man for a little while with the best qb in the league right now. Versus Decker while he has been getting his, is still giving up a lot of looks to D Thomas.

I think Cruz is an insta start no matter what, so I would go Cruz and Cobb.

please answer mine.. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=411089

Agreed. Cobb is pretty much the man right now. Jordy will still get some but I think Cobb steals the show