Sign in to follow this  
Pavlov

RB carousel (will see yours)

I need to pick 3 for a PPR league.

Forte (vs. Car)

Ridley (vs. StL, in London)

Morris (@ Pit--I finally picked the right Shanahan RB on draft day? Impossible!)

SJax (vs. NE, in London)

Right now I'm leaning towards sitting SJax. He has been underperforming lately, I hate those London games and he has the older legs of the 2 RBs I have across the pond, and there a higher chance that the Rams will be playing from behind.

Leave a link to yours.

Forte (vs. Car)

Morris (@ Pit--I finally picked the right Shanahan RB on draft day? Impossible!)

SJax (vs. NE, in London)

Right now I'm leaning towards sitting SJax. He has been underperforming lately, I hate those London games and he has the older legs of the 2 RBs I have across the pond, and there a higher chance that the Rams will be playing from behind.

I'd sit Sjax. All 3 other RBs will probably beat him by 5-10 pts this week.

Non-PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex I have:

Willis Mcgahee

Alfred Morris

Matt Forte

Roddy White

Reggie Wayne

Brandon Marshall.

Right now I'm sitting Roddy since Wayne and Marshall are undisputed #1 and Roddy and Julio split good weeks. What lineup would you use?

Forte (vs. Car)

SJax (vs. NE, in London)

Leave a link to yours.

I think you've got them in the right order

I'd sit Sjax. All 3 other RBs will probably beat him by 5-10 pts this week.

Non-PPR, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex I have:

Willis Mcgahee

Alfred Morris

Matt Forte

Roddy White

Reggie Wayne

Brandon Marshall.

Right now I'm sitting Roddy since Wayne and Marshall are undisputed #1 and Roddy and Julio split good weeks. What lineup would you use?

Thanks for the feedback.

My first move would be to trade White, maybe packaging him with Morris (rookie RBs always seem to break down at the end of the season). Wait for him to have a decent week and see if you can strike while the iron's hot.

In terms of this week, there's no way I sit McGahee vs. the Saints run d. He's a lock for your flex spot.