Sign in to follow this  
hanner

Vick experiment over

With a heavy heart I finally have to give up on Vick having a resurgance this year. Other than QB I do have a pretty good team, looking for guidance on who to go with the rest of the year.

I have Dalton already, looking at either Wilson or Locker who are available.

Your thoughts...

Report: Eagles could rest Vick for the season

Yahoo! Sports' Jason Cole reports "it's a pretty strong bet" that the Eagles will "rest" Michael Vick (concussion) for the remainder of the season.

Nov 12 - 1:00 PM

Vick has a 'pretty significant concussion'

Eagles coach Andy Reid said at Monday's presser that Michael Vick has a "pretty significant concussion," and won't be ready to practice by Wednesday.

"He was a little foggy last night," Reid said. "Mike has a headache is what he’s got. A pretty good one. He’s tired. One of the things that is important is that the gets rest." Teams rarely admit to a concussion being "significant" right off the bat, so owners would be wise to assume Vick is out for Week 11 until proven otherwise. That, of course, means Nick Foles is in line to start against the Redskins. If the third-round rookie holds his own, it's quite possible Vick has made his final start as an Eagle. Vick's status will be updated no later than Wednesday.

Source: Ian Rapoport

Nov 12 - 12:10 PM

In a similar boat although I lucked out with picking up Freeman a few weeks back.

I would rank Locker over Wilson ROS.

Reasons being

(A ) better offensive weapons

(B ) more likely to be aggressive and involved in shootouts because of awful defense

(C ) some decent matchups (JAX, HOU, IND, NYJ, GB)

Wilson has been coming on too though and money at home. Wouldn't play him on the road though.