Sign in to follow this  
jerZooy

Will respond to yours

I will keep it simple, my team is in my signature. Gronk is Out, who do I pick-up as replacement.

Available:

Pitta(Bal)

Bennett(NYG)

Finley(GB)

Clark(TB)

Allen(Ind)

Who would you grab??

I'm in the same boat. I added Finley because Clark was the only other option for me. Thats a really hard choice because you have some decent options, some with high upside like Finley but high risk too. I'd say Allen because, while Fleener is out, he's been pretty respectable and seen plenty of targets. If Avery is out this week, Allen could see more. Bennett is another good option but his value depends on Eli (Eli hopefully starts to turn it on again now that it's getting closer to playoffs like typical Eli). Good chance this game against GB is a shoot out so I'd say Bennett could see some decent targets. In my opinion, it's between Allen and Bennett until I see another decent week out of Finley. Pitta has been banged up and traveling all the way across the country to face SD. I don't believe Clark see's another 11 targets again so I'm not as high on him either. I'd rank them as 1)Allen (if Fleener isn't back stealing targets) 2)Bennett 3)Finley