Sign in to follow this  
Little Rusty

Plaxico Burress

I have a feeling he'll be BIG for the Steelers and make an impact sooner than later.

I picked him up this morning but will wait awhile to play him.

what say you?

Well, I must admit that I recoiled when I first heard the news.....but he might just be the shot in the leg my team needs.

Well, I must admit that I recoiled when I first heard the news.....but he might just be the shot in the leg my team needs.

:thumbsup:

Bravo :clap:

I have a feeling he'll be BIG for the Steelers and make an impact sooner than later.

I picked him up this morning but will wait awhile to play him.

what say you?

I hope you're right. I took a flier on him thinking he'd become something for the playoffs.

I don't think you can have any expectation for him this week or next as he's not in football shape and Ben is still a Q.

I hope you're right. I took a flier on him thinking he'd become something for the playoffs.

I don't think you can have any expectation for him this week or next as he's not in football shape and Ben is still a Q.

Yeah, i believe he'll work extra hard to make a splash and whoever QB's can just toss up a jump ball. I watched & listened to him on NFL Live last night, and i like his odds.

I'll give him credit for staying in good enough shape to make it through an NFL workout. As a Giants fan I can tell you that whenever Plax felt like it, he could be one of the game's top WRs. The problem was he didn't always feel like it. Perhaps he is hungry enough to make a splash over the last few weeks...stranger things have happened.

That whole shot in the leg bit was great. :thumbsup: