Sign in to follow this  
gotoneros

Roster Dumping?

We've all seen it....

Guy in our league, out of the playoffs drops Matt Ryan for Philip Rivers and drops Julio Jones for Randy Moss...

I say toss him. Thoughts? :dunno:

We've all seen it....

Guy in our league, out of the playoffs drops Matt Ryan for Philip Rivers and drops Julio Jones for Randy Moss...

Get the commish to reverse the changes and lock his roster. If this is a long-standing league full of guys that know each other you may want to keep him around. He will calm down before next season if you guys are willing to give him another chance.

We've all seen it....

That's BUSH! - Kick him out.

waivers should be closed by now so he is only hurting himself . So it shouldn't matter.

Seems to me he's hurting whoever has to play the teams that scoop up Ryan and Julio in the playoffs. Like Ditka says - BUSH! :mad:

Just kidding ... Reverse and Lock.

This situation is the reason why we switched from Entry Fee to Pay By Loss and Weekly Pot For Top Scorer ... keeps all teams interested and invested.

Good luck!

I don't care if he's your brother, get rid of him. That kind of juvenile horsesh!t shows that he has zero respect for the league or the commissioner. Out.

I don't care if he's your brother, get rid of him. That kind of juvenile horsesh!t shows that he has zero respect for the league or the commissioner. Out.

Word. :music_guitarred: