Sign in to follow this  
Sardonic_One

Playoffs - win and I'm in..Please help!

Ok, so it comes down to the last week...I win and I'm in, but have a tough match up...I have had the worst luck possible this year (check out my lineup and then ask how it is possible)...top scoring team and I am 5-7...anyway, I need flex help...I have WR Blackmon, WR Jennings, WR LaFell...put a waiver claim in for RB J. Rodgers..assuming I get Rodgers, who should I plug in? I am currently leaning towards Blackmon and I believe he is top 1 or 2 option in his offense...can't say the same about the rest...I also think I should play it safe and let the rest of my roster do the heavy lifting..this is my current lineup, 0.5 PPR league:

QB - RG3 (just acquired week of Thanksgiving)

RB - Ray Rice

RB - Doug Martin

WR - D. Thomas

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Dez Bryant

TE - Owen Daniels

FLEX - ????

DEF - Carolina

K - Hanson

Opponent lineup

QB - Brees

RB - Gore

RB - Bradshaw

WR - Fitzgerald

WR - V. Jackson

WR - Maclin

TE - Gonzalez

FLEX - Davone Bess

DEF - Bears

K - barth

I'd go with Rodgers. He should get the touches tonight being they will throw the ball a ton. Unfortunately Turner will still volture TD's. If you don't end up getting him off waiver I'd go blackmon #2 option. Either way I like your chances of winning this week.

Rodgers. Should be a shootout. He's been getting a lot more involved.

^^this

it's hard to rely on blackmon with how he was early on, but since Henne, he has looked great. i would make him my first option assuming Henne is still starting, Rodgers would be a close second...

thanks for mine8