Sign in to follow this  
atsomeday

Reece or Matthews

I had originally gone with Matthews with the thought that McFadden was back, but it isn't looking like he will play so now thinking might put Reece in rather than Matthews. I have been waiting all year for Matthews to do something and it just hasn't happened. I have to win this week to get into the playoffs, so it is do or die. This is NOT a point per reception league.

I had originally gone with Matthews with the thought that McFadden was back, but it isn't looking like he will play so now thinking might put Reece in rather than Matthews. I have been waiting all year for Matthews to do something and it just hasn't happened. I have to win this week to get into the playoffs, so it is do or die. This is NOT a point per reception league.

I think it all comes down to McFadden playing. If he is out, then this is a no brainer. I have Matthews too, so I know just how mediocre he has been. If McFadden does play, then this is a tough call - I would probably lean towards Matthews.

Here is mine...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=414036

Start Reese with confidence. No brainer.

Bengels rank 17th vs rushers and give 4.4 yds per carry....Home game for Mathews, I think he shows up this week

I agree but what about Mike Goodson? Is he active and will he steal carries from Reece? That's the only worry I have. I'm trying to decide between Marshawn Lynch at Chicago or Reece at home!