Sign in to follow this  
Sardonic_One

Ok, you guys got me in playoffs, now need flex help

ok, need flex help. Jennings at home against Lions in potential snow fall conditions or Dwyer at home against San Diego with Big Ben back? half point PPR league but need TD here

I also have Kendall Wright and Martellus Bennett

I go Jennings. I really like him this week and w/ Jordy out just makes it much better. Led GB in targets a week ago and will do so again but add a score.

Thx for replying to mine

That's a tough choice for me, but I gotta go with Jennings. Rodgers showed he was eager to get the ball to him the first game he was back from his injury, and he's played well in snow before so I wouldn't worry about that. Roll with Jennings.

Jennings. Higher upside, and you know the Lions aren't going to be able to stop the Packers at Lambeau. I like any and all pass-catchers for the Packers AND Lions tomorrow. I'm considering Pettigrew over Sproles in my flex :ninja:

I agree and start Jennings b/c With a week under his belt, and Nelson likely out this week, Jennings will show flashes of his old self this week.

Tough Choice for me, but I think I would go with Jennings also. As others have stated Nelson is out, and snow/cold shouldn't affect someone from Green Bay.

ok, need flex help. Jennings at home against Lions in potential snow fall conditions or Dwyer at home against San Diego with Big Ben back? half point PPR league but need TD here

I also have Kendall Wright and Martellus Bennett

Dwyer. They'll give him the ball and keep the pressure off Ben.

I would nor ma;;y go with Jennings but the weather sounds horrible in GB I would go with Dwyer