Sign in to follow this  
Showboat

Week 16 Starters

I'm really having trouble deciding this week - pick any two from the following:

Boldin vs Giants

Lloyd @ Jaguars

Olsen vs Raiders

McCoy vs Redskins

Bradshaw @ Ravens (assuming he is active)

I like Boldin here. The Giants secondary is a mess, and he's been really solid lately.

As for the other option, it seems as though Lloyd is your best play. If Gronk comes back (which I don't think he will until week 17), then you can temper your expectations a bit with Lloyd. But he's clearly the deep threat right now and he and Brady are finally clicking.

Good luck!

I owned Boldin all year, and he's hit or miss. Lloyd is hot lately, so I'd go with him, and McCoy. How can you bench McCoy?

This is a situation where I'd continue to monitor the status of Bradshaw and McCoy before making a firm decision. All things being equal, I like those two RBs best, but of course with their injuries, all things aren't equal. Bradshaw didn't practice today and Reid has stated that McCoy won't get a full work load on Sunday.

So as of today, I'd recommend starting Boldin and Lloyd--even though both WRs have been rather inconsistent. Ask me again Sunday morning, and I may have a different answer for you.

I'd say McCoy and Olsen. Olsen is the second target in Carolina with a hot qb right now. Then I don't see how you can sit McCoy with his potential.

Thanks for mine

This is a tough one.

Boldin vs Giants - Feast or Famine. With Torrey Smith banged up, he should see some more looks. Also, the Giants secondary is pretty bad and banged up as well this week.

Lloyd @ Jaguars - He's been coming on lately. Looks like Belichick believes in him again. Also, they have other injuries to their receiving core. Seems like a pretty solid option.

Olsen vs Raiders - Not a big believer in TEs this year. Feast or Famine.

McCoy vs Redskins - (Warning: I'm a 'Skins homer) McCoy didn't look great in the first game against the Skins and he played the majority of the game before going out. That being said, it was Foles first start and we knew they would be running it more than usual. Foles is more relaxed now BUT, you have no idea what kind of split its going to be between Bryce and McCoy. Based on McCoys first performance, and the RBBC potential, I would avoid.

Bradshaw @ Ravens (assuming he is active) - I would avoid at all costs. He's either out or in a RBBC.

I'd roll with Boldin and Lloyd.

Boldin....The Ravens need to get on track, expect their veteran receiver to take the lead role and bring everyone else along with him.

Olsen....Olsen draws a very favorable matchup versus an Oakland Raiders defense that yielded the third-most fantasy points to the tight end position since Week 12. Olsen has big-game potential if the Panthers decide to light up against a very porous Oakland Raiders defense. Start him.

Good-Luck

This is a situation where I'd continue to monitor the status of Bradshaw and McCoy before making a firm decision. All things being equal, I like those two RBs best, but of course with their injuries, all things aren't equal. Bradshaw didn't practice today and Reid has stated that McCoy won't get a full work load on Sunday.

So as of today, I'd recommend starting Boldin and Lloyd--even though both WRs have been rather inconsistent. Ask me again Sunday morning, and I may have a different answer for you.

Yes... Wait on Bradshaw... I think He will play although hold out until you hear for sure.

go with Loyd. Brady is going to throw like a machine gun in a tin can carnival game.