Sign in to follow this  
BE49

Pick two

My championship is riding on this

Cutler or Foles (Flex)

Ridley or Mcfadden

Leave link and I will answer yours. :pointstosky:

I would go Foles over Cutler. Arizona is stingy against opposing quarterbacks. The Skins will get 1-2 interceptions and 0-1 sacks, but the Eagles will probably score 24+ points, so he is a safer bet imo.

With Ridley, you have to be concered about him being limited or RBBCed because of his recent fumbles.

With DMC you have to be concerned about the game being a blowout, since Cam is so hot right now. Also, the Raiders have mentioned putting their backup QB in the game, which could lead to instability. However, just because a back up QB is in the game doens't mean DMC isn't going to get carries, or check downs.

If it were up to me, I would roll with DMC. He's pretty much guaranteed to get 20+ touches and 2-5 passes thrown his way. He gets goal line work this year too.

Foles....The Redskins' defense has played well, especially considering all their injuries. They're going to be playing for their playoff hopes in this one so expect an emotional, high tempo competition.

Ridley....Ridley looks to rebound this week against the league’s worst rushing defense after last week’s debacle when he spent the majority of the game on the sideline due to ball control issues.

Help!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=415279

My championship is riding on this

Cutler or Foles (Flex)

Ridley or Mcfadden

Leave link and I will answer yours. :pointstosky:

Ridley and Cutler... I'm just not a Foles fan...He seems kind of Shakey.