Sign in to follow this  
eaglesfreak

My Keeper Submissions are due tom..Please help :)

We Keep 2....12 teams In PPR... I narrowed it down to Ray Rice (lose a 1st round), Demaryus Thomas (lose a 4th) David Wilson (7th rounder) and Colin Kapernick (lose a 8th)..We won't know what teams are keeping or draft order till after we submit our keepers..With that said who should I keep..

Without knowing what the other keepers & draft order, it makes your decision tough. D. Thomas is a no-brainer @ a 4th round value. I'd play it safe & keep Ray Rice even at the cost of a 1st rounder. If Wilson's role in the Giant's backfield was known, I'd keep him over Rice due to the value.

Rice & Thomas are my vote.

6 points all TD or is it 4 point passing?

as tempting as Kap might be, QB is deep this year. DThomas looks like a very nice bargain for a 4th rounder. thats who i would go with. I'm assuming you can still get a 1st round talent in the 1st. You figure there are already 10-13 solid 1st round choices in a PPR. Even if every team keeps someone at a 1st round value, you would get Rice back. Worst case, you draw the last pick and Rice would have been good value but you'll still get a Morris/SJax/AJ Green type. Whoever you prefer.

6 pts for tds..and ya im leaning towards rice and thomas

This is the best answer. How many RBs that are 1st rd caliber going to be left after all the keepers are done? very risky to let rice go. like the other poster said, qbs are deep and i would go thomas and rice.

• Like 1

That is true..from what ive been hearing from other teams ..ap foster doug martin charles spiller richardson calvin aj green and marshall all gone..

rice and thomas ..easy

Id go Kaep and Rice. kaep's jersey just became the number one selling jersey on nflshop.com that speaks volumns and he will be worth more than any of those guys at seasons end. Wide reciever build up in denver not good all those wrs. gonna be roller coaster ride with thomaas. good game bad game all season long

Id go Kaep and Rice. kaep's jersey just became the number one selling jersey on nflshop.com that speaks volumns and he will be worth more than any of those guys at seasons end. Wide reciever build up in denver not good all those wrs. gonna be roller coaster ride with thomaas. good game bad game all season long

Kaepernick's jersey becoming the #1 selling jersey is your reasoning behind Kap as a keeper choice?

Weepaws is off the hook for now I guess.

geek people can sense greatness like when they hear a singer for the first time who is not famous yet. They - oh forget i got feeling your not going to get it anyway just trust me Kaep is the pick here.

I've seen some dumb posted... but this takes the cake... His jersey sales speaks volume about his fantasy value?

Hmmm... How'd that work out for Teblow!

geek people can sense greatness like when they hear a singer for the first time who is not famous yet. They - oh forget i got feeling your not going to get it anyway just trust me Kaep is the pick here.