Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

Tonight's the night

Ok ... here's the truth. I am a Giants fan alias. So is Interesting Poo.

There's one more. Maybe if you are old school you'll know it. Any guesses?

its funny to be accused of being an alias to the one person you think is hilarious in the room. i just laugh to myself because i know giantsfan is so pissed and i havent said i was him once.

I'm not pissed at all. I'm glad there is someone else here that doesn't freak the fock out and be critical of others, and take out their frustrations on people that want to post here. You don't like my posts, don't read them. It's that easy. You are like a breath of fresh air. I'm glad you are here, and I appreciate your support. I think it's hilarious people think you are me.

And there you have it, I give you the honor of mt 40k post.

Any guesses on my 3rd alias?

I'm not pissed at all. I'm glad there is someone else here that doesn't freak the fock out and be critical of others, and take out their frustrations on people that want to post here. You don't like my posts, don't read them. It's that easy. You are like a breath of fresh air. I'm glad you are here, and I appreciate your support. I think it's hilarious people think you are me.

And there you have it, I give you the honor of mt 40k post.

Any guesses on my 3rd alias?

nope, and i honestly dont care. but thank you my dear sir for the compliment and for the honor of spending this forty thousandth post with you.

Cool.

You wouldn't care unless you were old school. I think I'm the only poster with 40k posts that signed up the first day. It's an alias I made in 2001 for comedic purposes only, not to really deceive anyone, just like the other two I mentioned, and posted with.

:hint:

Cool.

You wouldn't care unless you were old school. I think I'm the only poster with 40k posts that signed up the first day.

i remember i bought the house in 1999. we got internet maybe in 2001. im not sure of the year and i have no idea how found the geek room but i did. i remember you, jerryskids, recliner pilot, edgr was here naomi, her and i used to write poetry when i was wasted and the wife was asleep. others of course. but i remember the intellect, and the humor, and the wit. it was amazing. i would literally laugh out loud. some of the funniest smartest wittiest people i have ever run across in my life are from this room. and, no, thats not a sad thing to say for all you haters.

I made a viral George Bush video in 2000, hosted on a site called BushCartoon.com that existed until 2004. A lot of people here didn't believe I was the one that made the flash animation, but I actually previewed it here first, and someone here had the idea of the confederate flag going up the flagpole of the whitehouse at the end ... and I thought that really did make a great ending.

It was one of the very first viral political humor videos, ever ... in history. That makes me famous, and thus ... makes this place where some of those ideas were formed, famous.

ur bright. there are still a few that are really smart and witty. its alot of crass humor now. easier to pull off but not nearly as funny.

I actually liked the second one, Bushzilla, better. People said it was too partisan and I lost a lot of viewers. It was unexpected for me, but both Democrats and Republicans liked the first one. That is, until the pro choice message in the credits.