Sign in to follow this  
jthomen

Need to keep 1 guy from first 3 rounds...

So we get to keep 1 guy from the first 3 rounds. Check league rules at the bottom. My choices are...

1. Rodgers

2. Graham

3. Murray

Now, the obvious choice in Graham, but there are a few things to consider. I am drafting 10th and there are 12 teams, but because of guys keeping players I will likely have the 6th and 9th overall picks if I drop Rodgers and Graham. People in this league LOVE QBs so they will jump on Rodgers before my pick at 6 (which is okay with me). I am also keeping Dez from the 5th round and David Wilson from the 12th round. I am also really high on Lamar Miller, but I don't know if taking him 9th is too big of a risk. Here are a list of top guys who will be available if I get 2 picks in top 10...

Marshawn Lynch, SEA Jamaal Charles, KC LeSean McCoy, PHI Trent Richardson, CLE Steven Jackson, ATL Maurice Jones-Drew, JAC Matt Forte, CHI Jimmy Graham, NO Aaron Rodgers, GB Drew Brees, NO Frank Gore, SF Brandon Marshall, CHI Reggie Bush, DET Julio Jones, ATL Roddy White, ATL Cam Newton, CAR Larry Fitzgerald, ARI

Scoring system: Basic rules except half a point per reception & QB touchdowns are 6 (not 4).

Ok ill answer yours but u have to go back and really answer mine. Fair??? I'd keep Graham drop rodgers and murray and snag two of those rbs and then grab a romo or Stafford at qb. You'll b so much better off with two of those rbs and having Dez and Graham already.

I would normally say Graham without hesitation, but the fact that a QB TD is 6 instead of 4 makes me lean towards Rodgers, particularly if you think you can still get Graham. That said, if the choice is Graham or one of those first 4 RBs, I'd go with the RB and hope I can get Graham in the 3rd. Yes the RB pool is deep this year, and yes Graham is head and shoulders above the other TEs, but I think those 4 RBs are better plays than Graham in the first round...

mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=420841