Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

Let's talk Buffalo Bills

I think all the Bills players will be of good fantasy value this year (even Spiller). I also think they have a good chance of surprising in real world fantasy. Admittedly a lot depends on their QB play, but I like the pieces they've put together. What does the bored think?

Not much other than Spiller who I think is a Top 5.

I did draft Steve Johnson today as my 2nd WR in a league with multiple flexes, PPR, 2 points ( not 1 ) per 10 yards and a point for targets. He ranked much higher in this than more standard formats. I had Antonio Brown and Torrey Smith ranked ahead but they got taken.

Other than Chandler, who is still ordinary, anyone else is speculation.

spiller will be great, but anyone else? meh.

kevin kolb couldnt make larry fitzgerald good in FF, I doubt S.johnson will be any good. also, EJ Manuel will struggle.

its hard to see a scenario where they put up netter numbers than fitzpatrick.

the good news, anyone besides spiller is basically just a flier draft choice. if you are counting on the bills to win you a FF trophy, good luck

Let me clarify that I don't think that anyone outside of Spiller is going to be that star player that will carry your team. I just think that the players will all represent good value compared to where they are drafted. Good solid fantasy role players.

Stevie Johnson will be a top tier WR2. Kolb, Woods and Chandler will be solid guys to spot start. And I think Spiller could very well be next years #1.

I know everyone is looking for the next Doug Martins and Alfred Morris, but reality is you'll be lucky to get one of those breakout players on your team. Building solid teams with good role players can win too.

I just think if you draft these guys around their ADP, you'll be happy you did so.

Tough to say. Let's assume E.J. Manuel starts. We know Kolb is a bum, so no reason to even think about the Bills with him under center.

Now we have Manuel who's mobile and a rocket arm. Here's the difference Manuel makes....

Spiller may have better holes and catch a few more passes due to EJ being able to move around.

Woods and Stevie may get a few more catches due to Manuel being able to buy time.

Goodwin may have some value in yardage leagues.

The defense may be a little better cause they'll actually have some time to rest!

That is a few things that having Manuel start could offer. At the same time, he could fall flat on his face. It's not like he was lights out at Florida St. He was good, but not Andrew Luck good.

I really think value of Bills players falls on Manuel. He'll give them more value because he brings hope that he can make things happen. Kolb doesn't give us that hope.

I really doubt that. Strangers things have happened, but with EJ Manuel getting ("minor") knee surgery I think the Bills are pretty screwed at the QB position. Kolb sucks. I think that really screws everyone's value except Spiller and maaaybe Woods if he ended up being a bonafide star in his own right.

Stevie Johnson has a low ceiling. I would not call him a "good" WR2 and would probably put him much closer to WR3 status.