Sign in to follow this  
BDuncan

Keeper question: Foster or Forte?

PPR league. I can keep 2 players. I am keeping Doug Martin for sure, but I can't decide between Foster and Forte because of Foster's injury concerns. I have to decide by midnight tonight. Any advice?

Ben tate scares me off of Foster - my vote is Forte too

DO you give up a pick? I vote Forte. Love him, he'll have a solid year, and it looks like he may get goal line carries. I read an interesting article, maybe on FFT, about the fact that Forte's lack of goal line production is more the result of offensive line play. Compared to Bush, Bush had a minimal amount of success more than Forte at the goal line.

I'm also becoming weary of Foster, and am on the fence about keeping him in my keeper league. If you can, weigh in on my issue here. Thanks- http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=421336

The deadline was midnight last night (before Foster came off the PUP list), so I went with Forte. Thanks everyone. I feel much better about the decision after reading your comments. Even with the news on Foster today I am still happy I chose Forte.