Sign in to follow this  
salparadise

Ben Tate or Ryan Mathews at Flex

Would you start Ben Tate against the Chargers or Ryan Mathews at home against the Texans as a flex?

Leave Link. Will answer yours.

Matthews. Number one option. They are going to use him this year (let's stay healthy!!!)

I think Arian Foster's demise is being over reported. Tate is a backup. Foster will continue his studliness.

Matthews. Number one option. They are going to use him this year (let's stay healthy!!!)

I think Arian Foster's demise is being over reported. Tate is a backup. Foster will continue his studliness.

The Texans defense is tough though. I think I will go with Mathews due to the fact that he will likely get more touches.

Thanks for the reply.

I say go with Mathews he will get touches, at least until he gets hurt... I am kidding

Thanks for mine

^^ Exactly. The Ben Tate discussion is insane this year, it won't end. This is a no-brainer decision for you. Not saying its 100% certain to work out in your favor this week, because this is a game of chance in many ways, but you have to start Mathews no question.

Matthews, if he stays healthy I think he'll put up some solid numbers and hopefully be involved some in the short passing game they want to use to get the ball out of Rivers hands ASAP

Whomever you think will get more touches. My guess is Matthews.

And thanks for answering mine.