Sign in to follow this  
Bills0234

Need a little lineup help

Ppr League 2 out of 3 Already got Fitz and Cobb in the lineup...need 1 TE and 1 Flex can start a TE in the flex

Cameron

Cook

DJax

Another League ppr I need 3 out of 5

L. Miller

G. Bernard

A. Jeffery

T. Austin

M. Floyd (Arizona)

thanks

It helps if you put the DST next to players.

PPR League 1:

I like all 3. D Jax is on fire tore up TB w/ Darrell Revis... and playing Saints in a shoot out. I got him last yr had a ridiculous game won me in all my leagues... vs NO OT it was like 180 yds rec 2-3TDs... and he's on fire.

D Jax Flex... umm TE.

You got a good problem. Im weary of ATL DST the have legit LB. Cause of that reason I want to say no to Cook but same problem w/ Cameron Bal w/ great LB maybe better cover ones... sorry Ray ur a tumper.

I go hot hand here QBs tie to me. That's D Cook... but neither is a bad choice... lets put it this way if you sit D Jax you gonna feel like an idiot this week.

League 2:

L. Miller why cause I hate other 2 options: G Bernard vs Pit and A. Jeffery (ok D player right now).

My two sleeper... well guess he was a sleeper till the was only skilled player 1st rd and espn/nfl put him on blast... Tavon Austin but my deep sleeper is M. Floyd... both of them lol... but you got the deepest sleeper. What you saw last week 6 rec and 60+ yds he is good for it w/ more TDs than last yr... basically thx to having a real QB expect a 20-30% increase in yds/TDs.