Sign in to follow this  
bucky1235

Trade Lamar Miller for Amendola?

12 teamer, standard scoring.

Lamar Miller is currently on my bench, with MJD, Ridley, and McCoy manning the RB, RB, Flex. As for WRs, I have Victor Cruz and Julian Edelman (just traded away Jordy for MJD). Josh Gordon waiting in the wings as a potential WR2. So, basically I am a little light on the WR2 (Edelman, Gordon).

It's an interesting offer. I hate to sell low on Lamar, but I don't necessarily believe its a sell low scenario. Amendola, of course, may be out a few weeks, but he puts up numbers when he actually plays. Thoughts??

I would keep lamar in this scenario. lamar will actually see the field more. I think the dolphins want him to be their #1 rb. would at least see how he does this week and consider the trade next week. amendola likely still injured next week. better to have rb depth esp in standard. could be a decent bye week fill in. you are ok at wr I think.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=423163

Hope you didn't do it bro... yes miller had yet to show any value, but as I have said forever, an injury prone amendola is just not FF material...and looky looky guess who is hurt again, as usual.