Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Pierce and Decker (or Hopkins) for DeAngelo Williams and a player to be named

I am looking to acquire a solid RB4. This is a standard scoring, no PPR 10 team keeper league...

I have McCoy, Rice and CJ2K as my top 3. Currently have Pierce. Would like a non-handcuff guy at RB4.

The owner I am looking to trade with has only 4 WR while I have 6 very similar RB2+/2 guys (Colston, Nelson, Wallace, Nicks, Decker and Hopkins).

I am thinking of trading Decker or Hopkins and Pierce for DeAngelo. That would give me a free transaction to pick-up a player, which I hope to use on Sam Bradford (or Schaub). I only have Wilson right now at QB.

Thoughts? I am giving up too much or is essentially Pierce/Decker for Williams/Bradford a solid deal.

Thanks..I will answer yours. Leave a link.

Pierce of course has value while Rice is out (not sure if Rice will play Sunday). If you don't need Pierce, then no reason not to make trade. Decker is very good but so many weapons in Denver. Would try to hold on to Hopkins. Think he may do so me great things as season progresses.

Personally, I think its a fair trade. People are all over the board on Decker. I am not that high on him, too many people and only 1 ball.

You also have a nice stable of wr's going for you, losing Decker won't hurt you at all. And you get nice insurance if 1 of your rb's goes down.

I would pull the trigger.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=423612&do=findComment&comment=5093319

I think that is a solid trade. I always like to have more depth at running back with starters as opposed to handcuffs.

Honestly, your team is well balanced against injuries. I think you did well in drafting your team.

Personally, I am an aggressive owner so if I had that much balanced depth I would try a 2 for 1 trade for more talent.

Thanks for mine.

I would sell high on Hopkins...Decker had 10 TDs last year...not going to happen again but he is still a better option than Hopkins...put another way....run first offense with Shaub throwing you all or pass first offense with Manning throwing the ball?...yeah, though so...just remember J Stewis not on season ending IR....could be back soon and was starter last year....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=423708