Sign in to follow this  
highsider5

Waived week 3 - E Lacy and P Thomas, RB value grab?

You took offense that i called you a noob based on your original question regarding whether you should pick up Lacy. I did not realize at the time that you had drafted Bradshaw as your only RB and then later picked up B Tate on the waiver wire. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in calling you a 'noob' because only a noob would ask a question like that. Turns out that in 'accepting my apology, you proved that you were not a 'noob' because you knew exactly the value of Lacy "i totally expect to NOT get lacy with my #8 pick which is why this is an interest thread in both Lacy and Thomas. as many may agree, the only thing that seems more unbelievable than somebody dumping lacy, is him falling all the way to number eight for me..."

In my book that makes you a first class troll.

With just a little google search help, I learned that you know exactly how to circumvent the rules of any message board - which is something you freely admitted "cross posting is not that new, most users attempt it right away because its typically the most tolerated 'no-no' and thereby is the easiest to abuse as a 'rule'... so, yeah i did it but LOL who know the rage that would follow."

It appears that you well know how to be antagonistic on message boards:

After a post by "highsider5" on the AT&T message board (and yes the OMGs and LOLs reflect your writing style), you got the following reprimand from the mod there:

"This thread appears to be taking a different direction. Please avoid any personal attacks or criticism.which got this reprimand from the board moderator. While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

Let's remember to stay on topic.
Thanks,
Phil-101
Community Moderator

It also appears that you have been using basically the same schtick on the Fantasy Fooball Central message board of FFToolbox, where you recently also started posting similar posts to those at FFToday. Judging from your 'body of work" posts on all boards, I can now say that you are inequivalently: 1. A fantasy football noob; 2. A very experienced internet troll; AND 3. an arrogant, confrontational specimen of humanity

As of now, I've put you on "ignore", but I urge you to grace the FFC message board at FF Toolbox with your presence rather than 'contributing' your wisdom here..

You took offense that i called you a noob based on your original question regarding whether you should pick up Lacy. I did not realize at the time that you had drafted Bradshaw as your only RB and then later picked up B Tate on the waiver wire. I gave you the benefit of the doubt in calling you a 'noob' because only a noob would ask a question like that. Turns out that in 'accepting my apology, you proved that you were not a 'noob' because you knew exactly the value of Lacy "i totally expect to NOT get lacy with my #8 pick which is why this is an interest thread in both Lacy and Thomas. as many may agree, the only thing that seems more unbelievable than somebody dumping lacy, is him falling all the way to number eight for me..."

In my book that makes you a first class troll.

With just a little google search help, I learned that you know exactly how to circumvent the rules of any message board - which is something you freely admitted "cross posting is not that new, most users attempt it right away because its typically the most tolerated 'no-no' and thereby is the easiest to abuse as a 'rule'... so, yeah i did it but LOL who know the rage that would follow."

It appears that you well know how to be antagonistic on message boards:

After a post by "highsider5" on the AT&T message board (and yes the OMGs and LOLs reflect your writing style), you got the following reprimand from the mod there:

"This thread appears to be taking a different direction. Please avoid any personal attacks or criticism.which got this reprimand from the board moderator. While we encourage debates and discussions, we would like it to be carried out in a climate of mutual respect.

Let's remember to stay on topic.

Thanks,

Phil-101

Community Moderator

It also appears that you have been using basically the same schtick on the Fantasy Fooball Central message board of FFToolbox, where you recently also started posting similar posts to those at FFToday. Judging from your 'body of work" posts on all boards, I can now say that you are inequivalently: 1. A fantasy football noob; 2. A very experienced internet troll; AND 3. an arrogant, confrontational specimen of humanity

As of now, I've put you on "ignore", but I urge you to grace the FFC message board at FF Toolbox with your presence rather than 'contributing' your wisdom here..

mercy, you spend all day on that... you're one creepy ass stalker bro, let it go already

Let it go...as in...don't keep exposing what I am.

BTW...you are really Giants Fanning this thread with your replies.

Let it go...as in...don't keep exposing what I am.

BTW...you are really Giants Fanning this thread with your replies.

???

then beat this horse all you want, is that what you want... hard to tell, your post isn't that cognative