Sign in to follow this  
JBT

Survivor Week 4 picks

Heavy favorites are Denver, Indy and No. I'm leaning towards Indy @ Jax this week. Any thoughts?

i took the saints.

this is 3 road games in 4 weeks for the fins. that can wear a team out. they will come out flat and the saints will win

I took Indy in week 1 and will be rolling with the Titans this week.

There's no way the Jets get 2 games above .500 this year.

Shouldn't you feel the same way about the Titans though? They are also 2-1.

Safest bet would be Denver that's for sure. I also picked Indy week 1 so I can't use them.

I'm having a hard time not picking NO though. At home against the overachieving 'fins? MIA is bound to fall back to earth IMHO.

Any thoughts on Bengals over the Browns?

Safest bet would be Denver that's for sure. I also picked Indy week 1 so I can't use them.

I'm having a hard time not picking NO though. At home against the overachieving 'fins? MIA is bound to fall back to earth IMHO.

I believe the Bengals defense does what the Vikings defense couldn't do. Make Brian Hoyer look like a backup QB. The defensive line will throw off his timing & the secondary should feast on his miscues. Haden will probably lock down AJ Green much like Ike Taylor did in week 2 but the rest of the offensive weapons will create mismatches for the Browns defense.

I believe the Bengals defense does what the Vikings defense couldn't do. Make Brian Hoyer look like a backup QB. The defensive line will throw off his timing & the secondary should feast on his miscues. Haden will probably lock down AJ Green much like Ike Taylor did in week 2 but the rest of the offensive weapons will create mismatches for the Browns defense.

I think this will be a bit of a let down game for the Browns. Everyone had them pegged to lose with Richardson being traded and I think they used that as motivation not to mention Gordon coming back. I think the Bengals will be much better prepared.

I avoid division games like the plague, so I'll pass on Cincy.

Don't like the Titans or Colts picks. Tenn is a team with a bad offense. NY is a team with a bad offense. Looks too much like a 13-10 game to me.

Indy is on the road for the second week in a row, coming off a huge win.

Denver is the only one I'm feeling. Looked at Chiefs but can't convince myself that Giants are that bad. Do like that KC has had 10 days to prep.

I like AZ vs a struggling TB team that is starting a rookie QB. I feel leery about the NYG-KC game, because I'm not sure that the Chiefs defense is all that stour and the Giants offense is all that bad.

I avoid division games like the plague, so I'll pass on Cincy.

Don't like the Titans or Colts picks. Tenn is a team with a bad offense. NY is a team with a bad offense. Looks too much like a 13-10 game to me.

Indy is on the road for the second week in a row, coming off a huge win.

Denver is the only one I'm feeling. Looked at Chiefs but can't convince myself that Giants are that bad. Do like that KC has had 10 days to prep.

:thumbsup:

I agree wholeheartedly here.

I like AZ vs a struggling TB team that is starting a rookie QB. I feel leery about the NYG-KC game, because I'm not sure that the Chiefs defense is all that stour and the Giants offense is all that bad.

I'd be careful with the Bucs game. I'm not saying they'll beat the Cards for sure, but I don't think it's a lock for them to lose, either.

You don't know what you're getting from Glennon. I'm a season ticket holder and everything I've heard about him is that he has a cannon arm and has picked up the offense extremely well.

As for the rest of the Bucs, they should be 2-1. Freeman has killed this team, and they've hurt themselves when it counted. But for a stupid late penalty, they beat the Jets. I was at the NO game and they should've won that one, too. Freeman's horrible play and a missed field goal late cost them that one.

This team has a lot of talent and is very underrated if they can just get some decent play from the QB position.