Sign in to follow this  
SMath3333

Gonzo is Pi$$ing Me Off

With Roddy White hurting, this is Tony Gonzalez's time to step up as the 10-15 yard route possession receiver, not to mention being a weapon in the Red Zone. This is his farewell tour. Throw him the freakin' rock and let him make some plays!

atlanta homer here, its mostly because the offensive line is booty juice this year with new center and RT and also LT being hurt. ryan is taking a beating but still putting up numbers. TG is staying in to block A LOT and im not sure its going to get any better

Thanks for the inside scoop Natod. Not exactly what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is. I've got Roddy and Gonzo, and Ryan as my QB. Was hoping to watch Falcons games and see my score register like a pinball machine but that ain't happening. Will pray to the fantasy gods that Roddy's ankle heals fast.

picked up gonzo...was lucky enough to pick up my probable keeper in the 15th with Cameron. I started cameron for the first time last week. realizing that gonzo is better than most but on the downside of his career and on the verge of retirement, he isnt a TE1 every week anymore... especially since atl has lots of offensive weapons.