Sign in to follow this  
brettfavresrightarm

T.Y. Hilton or Santonio Holmes (Will answer yours, if needed)

Who would you start this Sunday for your #3 WR in a $ league?

Hilton, Colts WR away at the Jaguars noon (C.T.)

Holmes, Jets WR away at the Titans 3:05 P.M.

Hilton just started wearing a protective walking boot for his right toe. Means I should start the 10 targets + 21 point scoring WR from last week Santonio Holmes right? Both are on the injury report as probable. Hilton for his toe, Holmes for his foot.

Leave a link to your "A Little Help" topic, if you want my advice on a start/sit or trade, etc.

Thank you for the help.

I'm voting Santonio here, and not just because i'm starting him myself this week :-)

I agree with BTL99 I see the Colts jumping to a quick lead, of which Hilton may be involved in...but unless he gets a long score i think he's down a little on the list of preferred red zone targets for the colts. I think Holmes has returned to form, though he'll probably continue to say he's not so he can get plenty of "veteran rest" during the week all season long...

Your thoughts on my sit/start question would be appreciated:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424562

Thank you for the replies. I will be starting Santonio! Unless, anybody has some sort of information that would change my mind to Hilton before kick-off... Thinkin' I will be stickin' with the former Steeler Bumble-Bee, that way I can't lose because Megatron is my #1 WR and Optimus Prime (D.Thomas) is my #2. (That is one of Demaryius nicknames right? lmao)