Sign in to follow this  
BTL99

I need input badly. Joique, Cameron, Gordon, Broyles......leave link too

So, my 2 RBs are set. (Forte, Charles)

But I can't decide who to start as my 2 WRs and my Flex(r,w,t)

I have to choose from the following:

Josh Gordon

Brian Hartline

Jordon Cameron

Joique Bell

Kenbrell Thompkins

Ryan Broyles

I'm really leaning towards starting Jordon Cameron in my flex spot since I already have Jimmy Graham at TE.

I really can't decided. I need some input.

You told me to go Josh Gordon so I say go with him too. Kembrell Thomkins leaned how to catch the ball and I think they have a high scoring game. Hartline is close, but Tannehill has too many targets and I think Brady only has a couple options with amendola and gronk still out. You gotta ride the hot hand and Jordan Cameron is on fire. Hopefully Hoyer still has that chemistry with Gordon and Cameron cause I will be stating both tomorrow. Thanks for your response!

I agree with Scott. It's hard to imagine starting two Cleveland players being the right move but in a league I'm also starting both Gordon and Cameron and I'm thankful I got both of them.

You got nice options here. Even with Reggie Bush back in the starting role Bell gets his touches and produces nicely. I don't think you can start Broyles just yet at least wait a week to see if as reported he's not on any sort of pitch count. I do like Hartline especially since he gets the lesser corner covering him every week. But as I said I agree with Scott start Thompkins and Gordon as your wr's and double up on TE's for your flex.

Good luck dude !

• Like 1

I would start Josh Gordon and Kenbrell Thompkins at WR. Jordan Cameron in the flex.

All Hoyer and Brady have to throw to talent wise, pretty much, is Thompkins and Gordon/Cameron. Graham and Cameron were money for me last week at my TE and Flex and that is a 8 man free league. (Better teams, less owners)

Hartline might be a more consistent player this year than last year, only getting 1 TD all year in 12'-13'. But, I'll have to see more than 3 weeks before he is a weekly starter in my book. No real big blow up games for him yet, like Thomp/Gordon/Cam all had last week.

Same with Bell and Broyles, I got to see more production. Bush is back for Det, but Bell will still see a good workload. If they weren't playing Chicago and Reggie was more injured, I'd, probably; have to pick Bell over Thompkins. It is tough to know/guess when a back-up will strike gold with a 2 TD or so game with his starting RB playing ahead of him and against a tough D.

Hartline & Thompkins

Cameron

Since u have a pretty solid lineup with forte, charles and graham u just want to avoid any goose eggs.

I cant imagine the CLE CIN game being that high scoring so id go with Cameron over Gordan for sure.

Then id say play it safe with Hartline, hes been stupid consistent year so far and Wallace will be covered better than Hartline, plus MIA will have to throw.

Thompkins is getting alot of targets and New Englad will always be pass first.

Godo luck!

Help with mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424615