Sign in to follow this  
ff07

Trade ?s

14 team league, .5 PPR, start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1TE/WR

I was just offered Sproles for Julius Thomas. At first I laughed but i'm wondering if i should consider or make him throw in a 2nd player

My team:

QB - E Manning

RB - Rice, Murray, Sproles, Ellington, Vareen

WR - D Bryant, Garcon, Shorts, Hartline, M Brown

TE - Fleener (bought into the Sudfeld hype preseason)

K - Vinny

DST - BALT

I'm 3-1 but with a middle of the pack point total. i've been getting killed with my TEs until i snagged Fleener and he showed up last week.

I'm wondering if i should have him throw in M Wallace or F Jackson type of 2nd tier player

Leave a link!

I don't think you should do it with how rice has been. I think you sit on sproles. I'd prob do it if he throws in Fred Jackson

Thanks for mine

If Sproles is really on the choppin block for you (which he wouldnt be for me, I still don't trust Murray and Sproles is gonna be a solid RB2 week in, week out) then you gotta get somethin more outta him a la FJax. J. Thomas came out and shocked everyone week 1 cuz BMore was much more concerned with their 3 stud WR and let him run unchecked. Since then he's been an easy shutdown and is extremely TD dependent... like most TEs. I'm with your first reaction, laugh. You're really not improving your team much getting him, and Fleener should be solid with Dwayne Allen out for the rest of the year.

Honestly I'd hang onto Sproles for something better. Since week 1 J.T. hasn't been anything better than average IMHO. Also there are a lot of mouths to feed on that broncos Offense.

I personally think Sproles is a lot better in the PPR role in the long run.

Sproles in that potent offense is also a nice problem to have.

I would also keep Sproles. The Saints are going to have a great season and Sproles should do really well.

Thanks for the reply..

Good Luck!

Don't do it......J Thomas blew his load the first week. He's a good TE but having Sproles, especially in a PPR is potent!!

I'd stick with Sproles especially with a .5 ppr and with Ray Rice under performing. Give Fleener another week he may become more consistent than most of us think.